- All Products
- Applesauce Cake Mix Recipes
- Cinnamon Bread Mix Recipes
- Beer Bread Mix Recipes
- Gingerbread Mix Recipes
- Banana Bread Mix Recipes
- Lemon Cake Mix Recipes
- Pumpkin Bread Mix Recipes
- Brownie Mix Recipes
- Scone Mix Recipes
- Vanilla Cake Mix Recipes
- Pound Cake Mix Recipes
- Chocolate Cake Mix Recipes
- Savory and Sweet Quick Bread Recipes
- Brownies, Bars and Cookie Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Muffin, Biscuit and Scone Recipes
- Recipes for Kids
- Pizza and Flatbread Recipes
- Snack Recipes
- Celebration and Holiday Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Party Food and Appetizer Recipes
- Cupcake Recipes
- Scotty Mac's Favorite Recipes
- Most Popular Recipes
- Cake Recipes
Send to a friend
Share your favorite Dassänt recipe with friends and family.
Root Beer Float Cupcakes
- Makes: 12-14 Cupcakes
- Active Time: 20-24 Minutes
- Total Time: 40-45 Minutes
- Tools Required: Standard Muffin Pan, Decorative Paper Liners, Medium Size Bowl, Whisk & Spatula, Ziploc® Bag, Oven Thermometer
- Full box Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup root beer
- Store bought vanilla ice cream
- 4 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 12 Maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line standard muffin pan with decorative paper liners.
- Combine eggs, oil, and root beer in medium size bowl. Add mix. Gently whisk together until smooth. Divide batter into paper liners filling 2/3 full.
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes or until an inserted cake tester comes out clean. Remove from oven, cooling in tins for 10 minutes. Transfer to cooling rack and cool completely before decorating.
- Cut out a small cone shape from each cupcake top and add a small scoop of ice cream. Combine whipping cream, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar and beat until light, fluffy, and soft peaks form.
- Fill Ziploc® bag, snip off bottom corner, and dollop drops surrounding ice cream. Garnish with a cherry and serve immediately.
Eggs, Vanilla Ice Cream, Whipping Cream
Vegetable Oil, Root Beer, Vanilla Extract, Powdered Sugar, Maraschino Cherries
Standard Muffin Pan, Decorative Paper Liners, Medium Size Bowl, Whisk & Spatula, Ziploc® Bag, Oven Thermometer
Join Our Newsletter
Join our newsletter and receive company updates and specials!