- All Products
- Applesauce Cake Mix Recipes
- Cinnamon Bread Mix Recipes
- Beer Bread Mix Recipes
- Gingerbread Mix Recipes
- Banana Bread Mix Recipes
- Lemon Cake Mix Recipes
- Pumpkin Bread Mix Recipes
- Brownie Mix Recipes
- Scone Mix Recipes
- Vanilla Cake Mix Recipes
- Pound Cake Mix Recipes
- Chocolate Cake Mix Recipes
- Savory and Sweet Quick Bread Recipes
- Brownies, Bars and Cookie Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Muffin, Biscuit and Scone Recipes
- Recipes for Kids
- Pizza and Flatbread Recipes
- Snack Recipes
- Celebration and Holiday Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Party Food and Appetizer Recipes
- Cupcake Recipes
- Scotty Mac's Favorite Recipes
- Most Popular Recipes
- Cake Recipes
Send to a friend
Share your favorite Dassänt recipe with friends and family.
Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes
- Makes: 12-14 Cupcakes
- Active Time: 18-20 Minutes
- Total Time: 40-44 Minutes
- Tools Required: Standard Muffin Pan, Decorative Paper Liners, 2 Medium Size Bowls, Whisk & Spatula, Electric Mixer, Oven Thermometer
- Full box Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
For Chocolate Mousse:
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Jar Maraschino Cherries
- Preheat oven to 350°F . Line standard muffin tins with decorative paper liners.
- Combine eggs, oil, and water in medium size bowl. Add mix. Gently whisk together until smooth. Divide batter into paper liners filling 2/3 full.
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes or until an inserted cake tester comes out clean. Remove from oven, cooling in tins for 10 minutes. Transfer to cooling rack and cool completely before decorating.
For Chocolate Mousse
- In a medium bowl combine condensed milk and melted chocolate. Gradually whisk in water, then instant pudding until smooth.
- Chill for 30 minutes. With an electric mixes whip heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Remove chocolate mixture and fold in whipped cream and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Dollop each cupcake with chocolate mousse covering top. Garnish with chop cherries.
Eggs, Heavy Whipping Cream
Vegetable Oil, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Unsweetened Chocolate, Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix, Jar Maraschino Cherries
Standard Muffin Pan, Decorative Paper Liners, 2 Medium Size Bowls, Whisk & Spatula, Electric Mixer, Oven Thermometer
Join Our Newsletter
Join our newsletter and receive company updates and specials!