- All Products
- Applesauce Cake Mix Recipes
- Cinnamon Bread Mix Recipes
- Beer Bread Mix Recipes
- Gingerbread Mix Recipes
- Banana Bread Mix Recipes
- Lemon Cake Mix Recipes
- Pumpkin Bread Mix Recipes
- Brownie Mix Recipes
- Scone Mix Recipes
- Vanilla Cake Mix Recipes
- Pound Cake Mix Recipes
- Chocolate Cake Mix Recipes
- Savory and Sweet Quick Bread Recipes
- Brownies, Bars and Cookie Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Muffin, Biscuit and Scone Recipes
- Recipes for Kids
- Pizza and Flatbread Recipes
- Snack Recipes
- Celebration and Holiday Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Party Food and Appetizer Recipes
- Cupcake Recipes
- Scotty Mac's Favorite Recipes
- Most Popular Recipes
- Cake Recipes
Send to a friend
Share your favorite Dassänt recipe with friends and family.
Open-Faced Fried Egg and Sausage Sandwiches
- Makes: 8 Sandwiches
- Active Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 MInutes
- Tools Required: Small Mixing Bowl, Spatula, 2 Large Skillets, Baking Sheet, Oven Thermometer, Medium Mixing Bowl, Loaf Pan
- Prepare Beer Bread as directed. Slice 8 slices.
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Arrange bread slices on baking sheet and cover with cheese. Combine onions with 6 tablespoons olive oil - season with salt & pepper, then spread on bread slices. Sauté Italian sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat until cooked. Divide among bread slices. Bake until cheese melts and bread begins to crisp around edges - about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat 1 tablespoon oil in each of 2 large skillets over medium-high heat. Crack 4 eggs in each skillet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit in skillets while pizzas bake.
- Arrange 1 egg atop each slice. Serve immediately.
Monterey Jack Cheese, Green Onions, Italian Sausage, Eggs
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper, Beer
Small Mixing Bowl, Spatula, 2 Large Skillets, Baking Sheet, Oven Thermometer, Medium Mixing Bowl, Loaf Pan
Join Our Newsletter
Join our newsletter and receive company updates and specials!