- All Products
- Applesauce Cake Mix Recipes
- Cinnamon Bread Mix Recipes
- Beer Bread Mix Recipes
- Gingerbread Mix Recipes
- Banana Bread Mix Recipes
- Lemon Cake Mix Recipes
- Pumpkin Bread Mix Recipes
- Brownie Mix Recipes
- Scone Mix Recipes
- Vanilla Cake Mix Recipes
- Pound Cake Mix Recipes
- Chocolate Cake Mix Recipes
- Savory and Sweet Quick Bread Recipes
- Brownies, Bars and Cookie Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Muffin, Biscuit and Scone Recipes
- Recipes for Kids
- Pizza and Flatbread Recipes
- Snack Recipes
- Celebration and Holiday Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Party Food and Appetizer Recipes
- Cupcake Recipes
- Scotty Mac's Favorite Recipes
- Most Popular Recipes
- Cake Recipes
Send to a friend
Share your favorite Dassänt recipe with friends and family.
Spider Web Brownie Cake
- Makes: 8-16 Slices
- Active Time: 25-28 Minutes
- Total Time: 40-50 Minutes
- Tools Required: Medium Mixing Bowl, Oven Thermometer, Round Baking Pan, Toothpick, Spatula
- Full box Truffle Brownies Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick butter - melted
- Chocolate frosting
- White Icing
- Spider figurines for additional decoration
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a standard round pan with butter or cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs and butter in medium sized bowl. Add mix. Stir until moistened.
- Spread batter in pan evenly, leveling top. Bake for 25 to 28 minutes. Cool completely.
- Remove from pan and spread chocolate frosting thickly over brownie until sides and top are entirely covered.
- Pipe white icing in concentric circles on top of brownies. Using a wooden toothpick or tip of sharp knife, pull tip through icing from border to center. Refrigerate until firm and cut into desired portions.
Medium Mixing Bowl, Oven Thermometer, Round Baking Pan, Toothpick, Spatula
This spooky Spider Web Brownie Mix Cake recipe is perfect for any little ghouls or ghosts-in-training who want a creepy treat to go with their scary little imaginations. Our Truffle Brownie Mix is delicious when topped with a couple spoonfuls of chocolate frosting, and adorably decorated with a few of our favorite eight-legged friends. This is a recipe that's sure to delight the little ones.
Join Our Newsletter
Join our newsletter and receive company updates and specials!