- All Products
- Applesauce Cake Mix Recipes
- Cinnamon Bread Mix Recipes
- Beer Bread Mix Recipes
- Gingerbread Mix Recipes
- Banana Bread Mix Recipes
- Lemon Cake Mix Recipes
- Pumpkin Bread Mix Recipes
- Brownie Mix Recipes
- Scone Mix Recipes
- Vanilla Cake Mix Recipes
- Pound Cake Mix Recipes
- Chocolate Cake Mix Recipes
- Savory and Sweet Quick Bread Recipes
- Brownies, Bars and Cookie Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Muffin, Biscuit and Scone Recipes
- Recipes for Kids
- Pizza and Flatbread Recipes
- Snack Recipes
- Celebration and Holiday Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Party Food and Appetizer Recipes
- Cupcake Recipes
- Scotty Mac's Favorite Recipes
- Most Popular Recipes
- Cake Recipes
Send to a friend
Share your favorite Dassänt recipe with friends and family.
- Makes: 16-18 Pieces
- Active Time: 25-30 Minutes
- Total Time: 45-50 Minutes
- Tools Required: Two 9-inch Round Rake Pans, Medium Sized Mixing Bowl, Oven Thermometer
- Full box Vanilla Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick butter- melted
- 1 cup milk
- M & M's or Jelly Beans
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease bottom and halfway up sides of baking pans.
- Combine eggs, butter and milk in medium sized mixing bowl. Add mix and whisk until smooth. Distribute batter equally between two 9-inch round cake pans. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and cakes have slightly browned on top. Cool completely.
- Cut two ears out of either side of the circular cake, making the center into a bow tie. Assemble the pieces and decorate- make a face.
- Use white frosting for most of it, pink for the center of the ears. Licorice for whiskers and Jelly Beans as bow tie.
Eggs, Butter, Milk
Frosting, Licorice, Jelly Beans
Two 9-inch Round Rake Pans, Medium Sized Mixing Bowl, Oven Thermometer
Gather the kids and hop hop hop all the way to the kitchen for a fun afternoon of baking and decorating this cute little vanilla cake mix recipe. With a jelly bean bow tie and licorice whiskers, the kids are sure to have a great time designing this little Bunny's face and ears. Great for a fun Easter baking project, or any time you feel like follow those tasty animal instincts in the kitchen!
Join Our Newsletter
Join our newsletter and receive company updates and specials!