- All Products
- Applesauce Cake Mix Recipes
- Cinnamon Bread Mix Recipes
- Beer Bread Mix Recipes
- Gingerbread Mix Recipes
- Banana Bread Mix Recipes
- Lemon Cake Mix Recipes
- Pumpkin Bread Mix Recipes
- Brownie Mix Recipes
- Scone Mix Recipes
- Vanilla Cake Mix Recipes
- Pound Cake Mix Recipes
- Chocolate Cake Mix Recipes
- Savory and Sweet Quick Bread Recipes
- Brownies, Bars and Cookie Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Muffin, Biscuit and Scone Recipes
- Recipes for Kids
- Pizza and Flatbread Recipes
- Snack Recipes
- Celebration and Holiday Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Party Food and Appetizer Recipes
- Cupcake Recipes
- Scotty Mac's Favorite Recipes
- Most Popular Recipes
- Cake Recipes
Send to a friend
Share your favorite Dassänt recipe with friends and family.
Vanilla Cake Pan Shapes
- Makes: Varies per pan
- Active Time: 40-43 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Tools Required: Medium Sized Mixing Bowl, Oven Thermometer, Cake Pans
- Full box Vanilla Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick butter - melted
- 1 cup milk
- Various frosting and candies to decorate
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease cake pans with butter or cooking spray.
- Combine eggs, butter and milk in a medium sized bowl. Add mix and whisk until smooth. Distribute batter into cake pan shapes, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake for 40-43 minutes or until tops are slightly browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely before decorating.
Eggs, Butter, Milk
Medium Sized Mixing Bowl, Oven Thermometer, Cake Pans
Trying different shaped cake pans is an easy way to put a creative spin on your vanilla cake mix recipe. Kids have a great time decorating these adorable little cars and creatures. This simple cake recipe is a great way to jump start the kid's imagination and give them a little creative freedom to decorate with candies and frosting. Have fun seeing what cake everyone likes best when the decorating is done!
Join Our Newsletter
Join our newsletter and receive company updates and specials!