- All Products
- Applesauce Cake Mix Recipes
- Cinnamon Bread Mix Recipes
- Beer Bread Mix Recipes
- Gingerbread Mix Recipes
- Banana Bread Mix Recipes
- Lemon Cake Mix Recipes
- Pumpkin Bread Mix Recipes
- Brownie Mix Recipes
- Scone Mix Recipes
- Vanilla Cake Mix Recipes
- Pound Cake Mix Recipes
- Chocolate Cake Mix Recipes
- Savory and Sweet Quick Bread Recipes
- Brownies, Bars and Cookie Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Muffin, Biscuit and Scone Recipes
- Recipes for Kids
- Pizza and Flatbread Recipes
- Snack Recipes
- Celebration and Holiday Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Party Food and Appetizer Recipes
- Cupcake Recipes
- Scotty Mac's Favorite Recipes
- Most Popular Recipes
- Cake Recipes
Send to a friend
Share your favorite Dassänt recipe with friends and family.
Mini Chocolate Banana Heath Bar Cupcakes
- Makes: 24-30 Mini Cupcakes
- Active Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Tools Required: Mini-Cupcake or Muffin Tins, Mini-Baking Cups, Oven Thermometer
- Full box Banana Bread Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Heath Bar pieces (coarsely chopped)
- Store purchased chocolate frosting.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line mini-cupcake tins with mini-baking cups.
- Combine eggs, butter, milk, and bananas. Add mix. Fold together until batter is smooth. Add chocolate chips and 3/4 cup Heath Bar pieces.
- Pour batter into prepared mini-tins. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Frost and sprinkle with remaining Heath Bar pieces.
Eggs, Butter, Milk, Bananas
Chocolate Chips, Heath Bar, Chocolate Frosting
Mini-Cupcake or Muffin Tins, Mini-Baking Cups, Oven Thermometer
Join Our Newsletter
Join our newsletter and receive company updates and specials!