- All Products
- Applesauce Cake Mix Recipes
- Cinnamon Bread Mix Recipes
- Beer Bread Mix Recipes
- Gingerbread Mix Recipes
- Banana Bread Mix Recipes
- Lemon Cake Mix Recipes
- Pumpkin Bread Mix Recipes
- Brownie Mix Recipes
- Scone Mix Recipes
- Vanilla Cake Mix Recipes
- Pound Cake Mix Recipes
- Chocolate Cake Mix Recipes
- Savory and Sweet Quick Bread Recipes
- Brownies, Bars and Cookie Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Muffin, Biscuit and Scone Recipes
- Recipes for Kids
- Pizza and Flatbread Recipes
- Snack Recipes
- Celebration and Holiday Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Party Food and Appetizer Recipes
- Cupcake Recipes
- Scotty Mac's Favorite Recipes
- Most Popular Recipes
- Cake Recipes
Send to a friend
Share your favorite Dassänt recipe with friends and family.
Banana Caramel Hazelnut Upside Down Cake
- Makes: 10-12 Slices
- Active Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 55-65 Minutes
- Tools Required: Medium Size Bowl, Spatula, 11-inch Round Tart Pan, Oven Thermometer
- Full box Banana Bread Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 mashed bananas
- 2 medium bananas (sliced)
- 3/4 cup chopped hazelnut
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease bottom and sides of a round 11-inch tart pan with cooking spray or butter.
- Combine eggs, butter, milk, and bananas. Add mix. Fold together until batter is smooth. Set aside.
- Slice bananas and chopped hazelnuts and arrange on pan bottom.
- Combine butter, sugar, and corn syrup in pan and melt. Evenly pour topping over sliced bananas and hazelnuts. Spread batter on top, leveling.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Cool 15 to 20 minutes, then invert.
Eggs, Butter, Milk, Bananas, Hazelnuts
Golden Brown Sugar, Dark Corn Syrup
Medium Size Bowl, Spatula, 11-inch Round Tart Pan, Oven Thermometer
Join Our Newsletter
Join our newsletter and receive company updates and specials!