- All Products
- Applesauce Cake Mix Recipes
- Cinnamon Bread Mix Recipes
- Beer Bread Mix Recipes
- Gingerbread Mix Recipes
- Banana Bread Mix Recipes
- Lemon Cake Mix Recipes
- Pumpkin Bread Mix Recipes
- Brownie Mix Recipes
- Scone Mix Recipes
- Vanilla Cake Mix Recipes
- Pound Cake Mix Recipes
- Chocolate Cake Mix Recipes
- Savory and Sweet Quick Bread Recipes
- Brownies, Bars and Cookie Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Muffin, Biscuit and Scone Recipes
- Recipes for Kids
- Pizza and Flatbread Recipes
- Snack Recipes
- Celebration and Holiday Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Party Food and Appetizer Recipes
- Cupcake Recipes
- Scotty Mac's Favorite Recipes
- Most Popular Recipes
- Cake Recipes
Send to a friend
Share your favorite Dassänt recipe with friends and family.
Mini Apple Bundt Cakes with Cinnamon and Sugar
- Makes: 12-14 Cakes
- Active Time: 10-12 Minutes
- Total Time: 26-30 Minutes
- Tools Required: Medium Size Bowl, Spatula, Mini Fluted Cake Pan or Small Bundt® Pan, Oven Thermometer
- Full box Apple Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease mini fluted (Wilton®) or small Bundt® pan with cooking spray or butter.
- Combine eggs, oil, and applesauce. Add mix. Fold together gently until batter is smooth. Pour batter 2/3 full in pans.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar into a separate bowl.
- Once cakes are cooled, brush with melted butter and roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
Vegetable Oil, Applesauce, Ground Cinnamon, Granulated Sugar
Medium Size Bowl, Spatula, Mini Fluted Cake Pan or Small Bundt® Pan, Oven Thermometer
Join Our Newsletter
Join our newsletter and receive company updates and specials!