- All Products
- Applesauce Cake Mix Recipes
- Cinnamon Bread Mix Recipes
- Beer Bread Mix Recipes
- Gingerbread Mix Recipes
- Banana Bread Mix Recipes
- Lemon Cake Mix Recipes
- Pumpkin Bread Mix Recipes
- Brownie Mix Recipes
- Scone Mix Recipes
- Vanilla Cake Mix Recipes
- Pound Cake Mix Recipes
- Chocolate Cake Mix Recipes
- Savory and Sweet Quick Bread Recipes
- Brownies, Bars and Cookie Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Muffin, Biscuit and Scone Recipes
- Recipes for Kids
- Pizza and Flatbread Recipes
- Snack Recipes
- Celebration and Holiday Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Party Food and Appetizer Recipes
- Cupcake Recipes
- Scotty Mac's Favorite Recipes
- Most Popular Recipes
- Cake Recipes
Send to a friend
Share your favorite Dassänt recipe with friends and family.
Caramel Apple Cupcakes with Walnuts
- Makes: 12 Cupcakes
- Active Time: 18-20 Minutes
- Total Time: 38-42 Minutes
- Tools Required: Standard Muffin Pan, Decorative Paper Liners, Medium Size Bowl, Spatula, Oven Thermometer
- Full box Apple Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups chopped juicy apples
- Store bought vanilla frosting
- Store bought caramel sauce
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 12 popsicle sticks
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line standard muffin tins with decorative paper liners.
- Combine eggs, oil, and chopped apples. Add mix. Fold together until dry ingredients are moistened. Batter will be sticky and lumpy. [During baking, mix will continue to absorb the natural moisture from the apples.]
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until inserted toothpick come out clean. Remove from oven, cooling in tins for 10 minutes. Transfer to cooling rack and cool completely before decorating.
- Frost cupcakes.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Stick a popsicle stick in the middle for decoration.
Eggs, Juicy Apples, Walnuts
Vegetable Oil, Vanilla Frosting, Caramel Sauce, Popsicle Sticks
Standard Muffin Pan, Decorative Paper Liners, Medium Size Bowl, Spatula, Oven Thermometer
Join Our Newsletter
Join our newsletter and receive company updates and specials!